Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer or ChatGPT is an advanced AI chatbot that is developed by Open AI. It comes from the Open AI’s GPT-3 large family of language models and has been fined tuned using Supervised and reinforcement learning methods. This chatbot answers all the questions to its users in a conversational way and it is designed to generate more accurate diverse and human-like responses to the prompts.
The dialogue format makes it possible for the ChatGPT to answer the follow-up questions accept its mistakes and reject inappropriate requests. It is based on GPT-3 technology which is a complex neural network based on Attention Concept.
Chat GPT is pre-trained on a large data set of text from books and the internet which allows it to understand questions and generate accurate answers on a wide range of topics. It also helps Language developers to understand complex language codes Code Generation and information retrieval.
The Fine Tune Approach allows ChatGPT to generate humanlike responses making it more suitable for applications such as Virtual Assistants Live Chats and other language-based interfaces.
Chat GPT is an advanced AI ChatBot that is developed by Open AI and it is based on Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer Architecture. It is built to generate natural language similar to human responses. Chat GPT is pre-trained on a large data set of text from books and the internet which enables one to understand questions on a wide range of topics and answer them with high accuracy.
Chat GPT can be used for different language processing tasks such as understanding programming languages code generation answering questions and information retrieval. Other ChatGPT uses are Virtual Assistance Live Chat and different language interfaces.
|Built On||Language Models|
|Initial Release||November 30, 2022|
|Standard Release||February 13, 2023|
Users who want to create a Chat GPT login must first sign up on API. Here is how you can create a Chat GPT Login for research and development Processes
- Go to the Open AI Website ((https://openai.com/)
- Click on the signup button in the top right corner.
- Fill out the Signup form by putting the important details i.e Name Email Address and Password.
- Select the “Create Account” Option after inserting Sign Up details.
- You will receive an email on your account from Open AI for verification. Click on the link in the verification Email to complete the signup process.
- Once your sign-up is complete you can easily access Chat GPT and other language model resources by signing in to your Open AI Account.
- Open the Chat GPT registration link by navigating through the “Models” on the top Menu. https://chat.openai.com/auth/login Enter your Email and choose a strong Password.
- Verify email.
- Enter your Phone number and verify.
- Login to Chat GPT and start using it.
After creating an account on Chat GPT you can start to use it. It is simple and easy to use Chat GPT you just need to simply type the question that you want it to answer in the search bar.
For instance, if you wish to know the “Roasted Turkey Recipe” You simply type the query for it in the search box.
ChatGPT is free to use for all its users however there is also a paid version. The Pro version users have to pay a monthly subscription of $42 for ChatGPT services. Users who do not pay for the monthly subscription have to wait for a short time during peak hours. However, pro users who have a monthly subscription can use ChatGPT whenever they want and they do not have to wait for the user limit to go down.
Chat GPT Pro version is also the same as Free ChatGPT except it is paid version. It is designed to answer with more accuracy as compared to the Base Chat GPT model. It is only available to Monthly subscribers and they can avail of ChatGPT services during peak hours, unlike free version users who can not use Chat GPT during peak hours.
The monthly subscription for ChatGPT Pro is only 42$ month. It offers the following benefits to its users.
- Access to Chat GPT even during the peak hours
- Priority access to new features and improvements
- Faster Response time
ChatGPT is available to all customers worldwide. However, Pro ChatGPT users can avail of its services during peak hours. Open AI plans to expand its Chat GPT services all over the world territories including remote islands.
To start using Chat GPT Pro users will have to sign up for it. Here is anyone who wants to use Chat GPT can sign up for it.
- Visit the open Ai website openai.com and click the Signup button on the top right corner.
- Create an Open AI Account by signing up. You will be prompted to fill up the form. Enter your Sign up details and required information.
- Verify your email address. You’ll receive a verification email. Click on the link in the email to verify your email address and activate your OpenAI account.
- After verifying your email login to your Open AI account and Access Chat GPT and other language models.
- After accessing Chat GPT you will be able to use Chat GPT Pro by upgrading to the pro version. You may need to pay for the monthly subscription and put in a payment method.
Open AI has announced a Pro version for Chat GPT users. This upgrade costs $42 to its users and it allows the following benefits
- Access to ChatGPT even during the peak hours
- Priority access to new developments and features
- Faster response time as compared to Basic Chat GPT
IS Chat GPT Free or Paid?
Yes. Chat GPT is free for all its users. However, there is also a paid version available for those users who can not wait for peak hours to go down and want instant access. The paid version is called GPT Plus and it offers amazing advantages to its users.
For example, GPT Plus users can access GPT 4 services all the time even when it is going through peak hours. Apart from it GPT Plus users also enjoy a better response time than GPT 3 free users.
Chat GPT Pro is the enhanced version of Chat GPT by Open AI. It offers advanced features to its users including
- Large Model Size Chat GPT Pro is a large model size than the original version of Chat GPT which allows it to solve more complex and advanced language tasks.
- Better Language Understanding Chat GPT Pro is fined tuned on a large data set of text from the internet and already available books which enables it to understand language tasks and provide more accurate answers.
- More Control over the model Chat GPT Pro offers more control over its output for instance users can fine-tune this model as per their requirements.
- Advanced Applications Chat GPT pro is more suitable for advanced applications such as Advance Chat Bot Live Chats and other language-based applications.
- Customer Care Applications Chat GPT Pro can also be used for Customer care applications such as e-commerce Finance and Banking.
What is Chat GPT 3?
Chat GPT is an advanced AI Chatbot Language model which is developed by Open AI to generate a human-like response to questions and prompts. It is fined tuned on a large dataset from the internet and books which enables it to generate more accurate answers on a wide range of topics. Chat GPT 3 is used in customer care services where human responses are very important such as Live Chat.
Open AI launched this advanced language model in November 2022. It comes from Open AI’s GPT 3 family of large language models and uses deep algorithms of supervised and reinforcement learning methods. Chat GPT 3 is already tuned and trained on a large dataset of text from the internet which allows it to understand a wide range of topics and provide answers to relative questions. This is why it is useable in Customer care Live Chat and E-commerce applications.
Chat GPT 3 Login
Chat GPT 3 can be accessed by creating an Open Ai login Key on the Open AI platform. This Login Key allows the users to access Chat GPT 3 with the other Open AI language models. Once you have created this Open AI key you can use this key to ask questions and generate responses on this language model. To obtain this Login Key you can simply visit the Open AI website and sign up by creating an account.
Chat GPT 3 Sign-Up Steps
Users who want to sign up for Chat GPT 3 must first create an account on Open AI to access Chat GPT 3. This can simply be done by visiting the Open AI website and following the Open AI sign-up steps. Of course, you will need to enter the basic information such as your name email, and phone number while creating an Open AI account.
Once you have created your Open AI account you will get an Open AI Key which will allow you to access Open AI’s Chat GPT 3 and its other language models. Now you can easily sign in to your Open AI account and start using Chat GPT 3 to ask questions.
Follow these simple steps below to sign up for Chat GPT 3.
- Go to the Open AI Website (https://openai.com/).
- Click on the signup option on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your sign-up details including your name and email address.
- Verify your email by clicking on the verification mail in your box.
- After the verification sign in to your Open AI Account.
- Obtain an Open AI API Key by visiting the API section.
- With this Open AI API, you can easily access Chat GPT 3 and ask questions.
Open AI API services are paid. Users who want to generate an Open AI API will be asked to choose a subscription plan.
Chat GPT 3 is a modern AI Chatbot which is developed by Open AI. Following are some applications of GPT 3.
- Chatbots The human-like response features allow Chat GPT 3 to be used for Chatbot applications such as customer care virtual assistant and live chats.
- Content Creation The vast knowledge of Chat GPT 3 enables it to create content on a wide range of topics in text summary table article and report formats.
- Language Processing ChatGPT is built on an Open AI family of large language models which allows it to understand and process language tasks such as translation summarization classification and writing codes.
- Answering Questions ChatGPT can answer questions on a wide range of topics and provide explanations for these answers. It can also be used for research purposes.
- Virtual Writing Assistant The ability to understand language allows ChatGPT to be used as a virtual writing assistant such as completing sentences and improving grammar.
- Personalization Chat GPT 3 can be fined tuned to personalize user experiences such as education entertainment and e-commerce.
- Coding Chat GPT 3 can be used for improving language coding productivity such as generating coding snippets and Automated software testing.
Chat GPT Applications
ChatGPT is a large language model that can be used for various language processing tasks. Following are some applications of ChatGPT.
- Out Put Generation Chat GPT can be used to generate human-like text in various forms and formats including articles summaries stories and tables.
- Language Understanding Chat GPT is can be trained to understand and execute natural language commands such as controlling devices accessing information and performing other actions.
- Virtual Assistants and Chatbots The ability to generate a human-like response against the questions asked from it allows ChatGpT to be useful in Customer care environments such as Virtual assistants’ live chats and chatbots.
- Generating Content The knowledge of a large dataset from the internet allows ChatGpT to generate content for Social media Product descriptions summaries and headlines.
- Language Translation ChatGPT can be fine-tuned to easily translate text from one language to another language.
- Text Summarization ChatGpT can easily summarize long essays and articles into short paragraphs by extracting important information from them.
- Sentimental analysis ChatGPT can analyze the text sentiments as positive negative and neutral.
- Autocomplete Chat GPT can automatically complete a sentence after taking initial input text from the users.
What is good about ChatGPT
ChatGPT is built on the GPT3 family of language models and it can generate a human-like response to the questions. However, some other factors make Chat GPT so good.
- Pre-training ChatGPT is pre-trained on a large dataset of books and information from the internet. This allows ChatGPT to understand a wide range of topics and provide answers to these topics in an accurate way.
- Fine-Tuned Chat GPT can be fine-tuned to perform certain language tasks as per the user’s requirements. Each time a user provides input ChatGPT remembers this information and uses this information to generate accurate answers.
- Attention Mechanism The GPT model focuses on a certain part of the question in an attention mechanism which allows it to understand the question in a better way and provide more accurate answers to these questions.
- Large model-size AI Chatbots like ChatBots have a large number of parameters allowing them to model complex patterns in a dataset and provide more coherent answers.
- Reinforcements Learning ChatGPT is built on a reinforcement architecture which allows it to accept its mistakes and take actions to maximize the notions of reward.
All these features make ChatGPT more suitable for generating human-like responses to user questions.
Are there any limitations to the ChatGPT
Just like any other language model Chat GPT also has some limitations.
- Lack of Common Sense ChatGPT is fine-tuned on a large dataset from the internet that may not have an inherent understanding of the real world. Therefore it may not idiomatic expression that may rely on common sense.
- Biases ChatGPT is pre-trained on a large set of information from the internet that may include Biases. This may cause ChatGPT to generate Biased responses against sensitive topics such as Sex Gender and Race.
- Limited Context Awareness ChatGPT generates text-based output against the input prompt. However, it cannot understand the context or maintain the chat context over multiple turns. So it may not generate a coherent response in a related conversation.
- Limited knowledge of some languages ChatGPT is pre-trained on a large data set of text from English but it may not understand some other languages.
- Lack of Creativity ChatGPT is trained on a large dataset that includes some statistical data as well. So it may not generate original or creative text against the prompts.
- Dependence on LargeDataset ChatGPT is pre-trained on a large data set from the internet which makes it unable to function when there is no internet.
Some of these limitations can be completely improved by finetuning the ChatGPt again and again until it provides the relative output. Users can also try other methods such as rule-based models and human oversight or may try ChatGPT with other language models to generate more accurate answers.
Chat GPT OR Google Which is better?
ChatGPT took the Tech community by surprise after its launch. It reached 20 million just in a month. So everyone started comparing ChatGPT with Google (Search Engine). Which one is better two let us know in the comment box.
ChatGPT is an advanced AI Chatbot that is pre-trained on a large data set of text from the internet and books to generate human-like responses against the input prompts. It is used for language processing tasks such as language development Code Generation Translation Information retrieval and answering questions. The ability to generate human-like responses makes it best suitable for Virtual assistant environments such as live chats chatbots and e-commerce.
Google on the other hand is one of the largest Search Engines that uses Search Engine Optimization methods to find information on the internet such as crawling indexing and ranking to provide information against the relevant questions.
When it comes to Which one is better of the two-part many Tech geeks consider Google the better option. While ChatGPT generates a humanlike response against the input prompt by going through the large data set of information it has been trained to google retrieve more recent and more accurate answers from the internet by crawling this information from the webpages.
However, ChatGPT and Google are two different techniques that may be used for different purposes. ChatGPT is best suitable for generating human-like responses whereas google best serves as a search engine by retrieving relevant information against the users’ queries.
Lastly, Chat GPT can only provide Text information in various formats such as text tables and summaries. Whereas Google can provide images videos audio and other formats of media against the relevant queries.
How can I access ChatGPT?
You can access ChatGPT simply by visiting Open AI official webpage. However, you will need to create an Open AI account before accessing ChatGPT. Open AI sign-up pages contain important information about How to sign up for Open AI Account.
Once you have created an Open AI account you can easily access ChatGPT by browsing the language model tab on the top left corner of the page.
What is ChatGPT used for?
ChatGPT is the latest Chatbot from Open AI. It is built on the GPT 3 family of large language models. It can be used to generate human-like responses against the input prompts. The common applications of ChatGPT are Virtual Assistants Live customer support Translation Coding and Language Processing.
Is GPT-3 free now?
GPT-3 is not free to use. You can easily get an Open AI API by creating an Open AI account and subscribing to the API Key. However, ChatGPT is available to the user as a free version. Users who want to explore the ChatGPT Pro version can also subscribe to the pro version.